14 Fantastic Photography Tumblr Blogs, You Need to Follow!
January 14, 2010 § 17 Comments
While compiling this list I realized that almost all of the creators of these Tumblr blogs are photographers — so click on their names to be taken to their respected Flickr pages.
- playing with fire – Kyle Scully is one of the raddest photographers out there. This is his personal site, where he showcases some of his own photos.
- kaliwirsch – A new one from the amazing photographer Jonas Kamm.
- if you leave – Exceptionally beautiful images on this one. Curated by Laurence Tarquin Von Thomas.
- show me pictures – Curated by Michael Sargeant.
- sabino – Photos Sabino Aguad comes across during the day.
- samesies – Photos that might look the same, but aren’t. Curated by Alex Carman, Dave Geeting and Sophie Curtis.
- fakirs & thieves – Another one from Kyle Scully. His friend Brendan also updates it with him. A nice selection of photographers on here.
- happy accident – Jennilee Marigomen posts a ton of great photos to this one.
- l’oeil ailleurs – Good photographer selection, good interviews.
- jessica fletcher – Curated by Alexis Mastroyiannis
- not content – Cherry Styles and Simon Marsham update this one. Full feature posts go up on the photographer, not just one image.
- pistol & fur – Photos, photos, photos.
- centirtis – Relatively new one on the scene but thought I would add it to the mix.
- mossfull – by Romke Hoogwaerts and Grace Leigh.